“We offer daycare for children from Infants (eight weeks of age) through Transitional Kindergarten. We have earned a five star rating with the North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education.
Our wait list time for infants is now expected to be at least two years. There is some availability in a few of our other classrooms.
If you would like to place your child on our waiting list, please call our office at 704.366.4030×129 to schedule a tour. The fee for the waiting list is $125 per child for community members and $100 per child for church members. Each class runs Monday through Friday from 7:00am. to 6:00pm. Tuition includes two snacks and a hot lunch each day, prepared onsite. Our teachers maintain First Aid, CPR and SIDS certifications, and regularly attend training programs on pertinent educational topics.
Our student/teacher ratios are determined by enrollment, the size of the classroom and our desire to keep ratios as low as possible. Here are the typical classroom ratios for each age for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Young Infants – 8 students with 2 teachers
- Older Infants – 8 students with 2 teachers
- Young Toddlers – 10 students with 3 teachers
- Older Toddlers – 10 students with 3 teachers
- Twos – 15 students with 3 teachers
- Threes – 16 students with 2 teachers
- Young Fours – 12 students with 2 teachers
- Older Fours – 16 students with 2 teachers
- Transitional Kindergarten – 16 students with 2 teachers